I had been there before

Yes, I know how it goes around.

I had been there before.

The stages we go through are always different from those of people at different stages of life.

I know how it goes,

Hey, you are a kiddo.... You don't know anything,

Let me show you around.

You think you are exploring the world and the perpetrator is exploring you.

To take a stab at you, to learn exactly when to attack you at your lowest.

I know I have been there too.

I know people at different stages of life will try to comfort you,

Understand your struggling point of view,

But, what they can't do is replace their feeling of 'looking down' on you.

So, what do you do?

Rationally, you don't indulge yourself  in the comfort of a "different staged person."

The differences speak volumes to you at the earliest.

It's only you for you,

You can only take yourself to heights that they thought you could never reach,

You can take yourself to places where they thought you wouldn't go anyways.

All the self-limiting beliefs that you have - erase them,

All the self-paralyzing emotions that you have- 'shift delete' them.

All the self-exploratory questions you have in your mind- ask them.

But, remember nobody is going to answer them precisely.

Only you can find those answers within yourself after passing each stage.

Don't follow blindly, cause you never know whom you are following.

Don't obey curiosity for it can lead you to other directions and make you clueless, 

Leave you all alone in the infinity.

But, again I am asking myself,

Am I being too rigid with myself?

Possibly, a self-absorbent?

You lose people, groups, associations and belongings because you hold an opinion.

So, what do you do next?

Self-censor yourself?

Or, your tongue is cut by some monarch like 'Khona' from folklore?

And, even if you do so what do you get at the end?!

It's always you in a battle with yourself against the world, 

so self-absorbed- disoriented.

And, perhaps, I will rephrase,

To do or not to do is the question!


©® Farheen Akter Bhuian Nancy 

Time Frame: 9.06 am, Near the Lake, Lubbock, TX






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শিল্পীর মৃত্যু

Divine Prayer

Ache in my body